Friday, December 4, 2009

The Swrve Windbreaker

The Swrve Windbreaker is all that and more. I love this jacket. I've had mine for nearly two-years and I'm going to get another one just in case some tragedy befalls the original. I want to forestall the grief associated with profound loss.

At the textile level there's really nothing that separates this jacket from your garden variety windbreaker: It's lightweight, wind proof, water-resistant, and can be easily stashed. It's not going to save you from a torrential downpour, and it's not going to keep you from getting hypothermia while biking the Iditarod Trail -- but it's perfect for just about all other applications.

What separates this jacket from the pretenders is style. The asymetrical zipper, the long tail, the collar, and the cut is what makes this jacket stand out. I wear this jacket all the time for non-biking applications just because I love the aesthetic so much. $70.00 from swrve.

[swrve - urban cycling apparel]

No comments: